Melissamn / Shutterstock.com
The Pottery Barn Key Rewards credit card offers 5% back in rewards through in-store or online sales and 4% back to Visa cardholders at grocery stores and restaurants. Although it has many features, accessing your Pottery Barn credit card account can be tricky.
Comenity Bank previously supported the Pottery Barn credit card scheme, but this scheme has ended. Your account may have been converted to a Capital One account. To resolve this confusion, here’s how to access your Pottery Barn card credit account.
How to log in to your Pottery Barn credit card account from a computer
If you don’t already have an online account, you can use this method to access your credit card account:
- Go to Capital One Registration Pagewhere you can configure online access to your account.
- Enter your last name and social security number. You can also use your ITIN or bank account number instead.
- Enter your date of birth and click “Start”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll see a dashboard with all your information.
If you already have an account, follow these steps:
- Go to Capital One Login Page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click “Connect” and you are good to go.
You can also check the “Remember me” box if you are accessing your account from your laptop or phone. This will keep your password in your system so you don’t have to re-enter details every time you need to access your Pottery Barn credit card account.
You can manage your account and pay your credit card bill online once you are logged in.
How to Login to Your Pottery Barn Credit Card Account from a Mobile Device
The Pottery Barn credit card does not have a supporting application. You can use the above method to access your credit card account through your phone’s browser. If you want to check your rewards, you can log in to your Pottery Barn account.
If you already have an account, enter your email and password to access it. If you don’t have an account, create one. You will need to enter your full name, email address and password to get started.
Pottery Barn does not support international addresses with its accounts at this time.
How to recover a forgotten username or password
If you forget your Pottery Barn credit card login information, follow these steps:
- Go to the Capital One Login Page and click on “Forgot username or password”.
- You will be taken to another page, where you will enter your name, social security number, and date of birth.
- The website will use this information to find your account details in Capital One’s database.
- Once your account is found, you will receive instructions for logging in.
- You can change your account password once the website finds your account.
Good to know
If your Pottery Barn credit card account was issued by Comenity Bank and converted to a Capital One account, you can call 800-695-3988 to access it. If you have Comenity credit card payments pending, you can make them via Comenity’s EasyPay or by mail. You can also contact customer service at 855-497-8177.
Information is accurate as of July 19, 2022.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Capital One. Any opinions, analyses, criticisms, evaluations or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or otherwise endorsed by Capital One.